Vote for your 2017-2018 Eboard
Rules and Regulations
- Quorum will be assumed, as all dues paying members are eligible to vote
- For Uncontested positions - you must approve or disapprove the appointment of the candidate
- For Contested Positions - the winning candidate must receive more than 50% of the vote.
- For positions with more than 2 to vote on, each dues paying GBM member will only receive one vote, and the top scorers will be awarded the position.
- The survey will be collected with the personal account of the Student Council Webmaster, as opposed to the C/O 2020 account, in order to remove any bias and voter fraud.
- Each Dues-paying member may only vote once.
- Please refer to your email for the Letter of consideration for the 3 Candidates of Admissions Committee Rep. BEFORE VOTING!